No more sharpening
- Reversible and bi-cutting blades
A blade for every use
- Chrome or carbide blades
- Levier rouge pour réglage instantané de la profondeur
- Occasional or professional use, planer or guillaume, one or two-handed use, piece by piece or in a set
No waste of time
- Roughing and finishing work without changing the blade
Blade always parallel
- Eccentric shaft driven blade holder
Modern and ergonomic design
- Good grip with ergonomic handles
The depth-of-cut adjustment lever makes it possible to switch instantly from roughing to finishing.
On the Evolution models, the counterbore can be adjusted for roughing, fine planing, hardwoods or for countergrain planing.
On the 220 Evolution and G30 models it is possible to adjust the light aperture with the integrated key supplied with the planer.
The 48mm planing knives for planing are slightly curved to avoid leaving marks on the edges when finishing. Their rounded shape on the edges allows safe use and perfect surface planing.
The 30mm knives for rebate-planers are sharpened to the tip for a perfect cut, even in the corner of the rabbet.
Switzerland: Online-Shop rali.ch
France and Belgium: Online-Shop rali.fr
Austria: Online-Shop rali-shop.at
Rest of the World: Online-Shop rali.com